Friday, May 14, 2010

The New Furniture

It was on a warm Monday to start the beginning of a new week, and the Rm 6 students were quite excited because they knew that the new furniture was coming. Now that the tote-trays were inside the classroom with our stationary in it, I felt like things were changing. So me and the rest of students in Rm 6 got straight into making the classroom a different place. We finally brang the tables in and sat down very quietly and wrote all our thoughts and what we had been doing all morning.

4 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to have new furniture isn't Ofa. Keep everyone updated through your writing about what is happening in our class.

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ofa
    You made boring old furniture sound exciting so well done. I especially liked the way you varied your sentence structure. Keep publishing!
    Mr C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ofa, I did enjoy reading about your new furniture. You lead us into the story with well chosen sentences and I could easily imagine your experience. I must admit that I love getting new furniture myself - have you taken the plastic off the chairs yet ;) Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post moroccan furniture moroccan lamps

    ReplyDelete