Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St Pius X Opening Mass 2012

Friday was a very special day, it was St Pius X Opening Mass for the year, 2012. All the classes were gathered in the church. Room 7 was leading the mass and I was in charge of the music, together with Robertanna.

After the collect prayer was the first reading. The message that I learnt from the first reading is that the more you work the more you achieve. I also learnt two new words , ‘loaf’ and ‘burden’, which means lying around doing nothing. Burden, means you are a problem or a pain.

At the end of the mass, before Father Iosefa said the final blessing, he asked the school staff to come up to the altar, so the students could bless them. Bless them for another learning year and to give them strength.

The mass was beautiful I loved every bit of it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great story ofa

    I like how you used fullstops and capital letters on your story

    well done ofa you a great story

    ReplyDelete